Are you an operations executive who thrives on continually improving your business and is committed to coaching and training others? Our client, a MN-based vertically integrated food producer, is searching for a VP of Food Operations & Supply Chain to provide strategic oversight and create operational efficiencies across multiple locations. Reports directly to the CEO; an intelligent, analytical, and caring leader.
This role will lead a team of 100 direct and indirect team members. Responsible for developing the strategic and tactical direction for the plant operations, logistics and procurement areas. Incorporate continuous improvement protocols into the business, promote cross-functional communication and establish best practices company-wide. Opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial environment.
Keys to success in this role:
- 15+ years success leading large cross functional teams within the food or agriculture industry including: CPG / food manufacturing / milling / feed operations, supply chain, procurement, or logistics.
- Strong change-management skills; able to bring cross-functional groups together.
- Passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Independent thinker and strong communicator.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
This is a rare opportunity to work with an organization that values their employees, is financially stable and growing, and cares about providing natural products that we put on our tables. High-visibility role offering excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at (763) 428-1888 or email@example.com.