Our client, a MN-based family-owned food producer, is searching for their next VP of Supply Chain, Logistics and Plant Operations. An industry leader that is vertically integrated, growing and privately held. Reporting to an intelligent, kind, hard-working CEO this role will lead a team of 100 direct and indirect people.
Responsible for developing the strategic and tactical direction for the departments, establishing best practices and continuous improvement protocols, reinforcing a culture of safety, sustainability, and environmental protection. Offers an innovative, collaborative and family friendly environment. They are dedicated to growth; organically and through acquisitions and joint ventures.
Keys to success in this role:
- Success leading large cross functional teams within supply chain, procurement, logistics, fleet management and food manufacturing or milling operations.
- Inbound and outbound transportation of perishable or agricultural products.
- An enthusiastic and strong communicator who is an independent thinker and drives strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization.
- Passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
This is a rare opportunity with an organization that values their employees, is financially stable (debt free) and cares about the all-natural products they put into the world. This is a high visibility role that offers excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at Curtis Food Recruiters at 763-428-1888 or email@example.com