Our client, a large publicly traded food manufacturer based in Minneapolis, MN is searching for a VP of Food Manufacturing. This critical position is responsible for leading the food processing operations of a nationwide network of 10+ manufacturing facilities. Reporting to the SVP of Operations & Supply Chain, this role will oversee and manage operations to maximize safety, product quality, customer service and efficiency. Well established company that offers open communication, innovative environment, diverse product mix and highly values integrity, quality and stewardship.
Keys to success in this role:
- Success in managing multiple food manufacturing operations; utilize strong analytical skills, data analysis and strategic planning to solve complex food manufacturing challenges.15+ years
- Ability to utilize technology to enhance the growth/performance of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial person able to drive strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization; passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Strong communicator able to present information to all levels of the company, solve complex problems, think independently and challenge the status quo as needed.
- Effective coaching, team-building and training skills.
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills.
- BS required; Business, Engineering, or Food Science preferred. FDA / USDA (preferred) experience required.
- Ability to travel 50%.
This is a highly visible and rewarding role that offers excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at Curtis Food Recruiters at 763-428-1888 email@example.com