Would you love to shape the future of the warehousing and logistics function? Our client, an established $2 Billion food manufacturing company, is looking for a transformational leader to oversee all aspects of the warehousing, logistics and demand planning functions. Key priorities will be reducing warehouse and freight costs while maximizing profitability, optimizing in-house and 3rd party warehouse and transportation networks, and developing a comprehensive supply chain strategy.
The ideal person will have a willingness to engage in operations, experience with transformation of transportation and warehouse functions, and the ability to set clear performance metrics. We are looking for a communicative, confident and humble leader.
Some qualifications include:
- 10+ years progressively more responsible roles in warehouse and transportation in a food (or related product) manufacturing facility.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and growing teams, strategic and financial planning, establishing performance metrics and negotiating multi-year contracts.
- Must have significant experience transforming logistics functions, managing in-house and 3rd party fleets and overall reduction in costs for a large national food manufacturer.
- Experience with DOT, safety and responding to ongoing changes to governmental regulations.
- S. (preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Management), Master’s degree a plus.
- Able to travel 25-30%.
This is a highly prominent role where you can make a difference in a company that is truly committed to its employees and customers. Offers excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at 763-428-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.