Are you looking for a Quality Assurance Manager role where you have anatomy to manage the QA function and collaborate with your business partners? Do you want to work for a well-loved international retail brand that supports a high-Quality QA program?
We’re searching for a Quality Assurance Manager to work with our client’s corporate buying and sourcing team to assure that all products are meeting their high-quality standards. Supplier quality of finished products is critical in this role and is what sets our client apart in the industry. Focus will be on supervising the QA testing and audit function, further defining in-house processes and creating a higher level of consistency across the sourcing team.
Some qualifications include:
- 5+ years’ experience in progressively more responsible Food Safety and Quality Assurance roles, preferably in a retail grocery environment.
- Experience supervising at least one direct report.
- The ability to implement and monitor programs and procedures to ensure consistent high-quality food products by auditing suppliers, managing 3rdparty testing labs, leading food safety audits and managing product certifications.
- Must have experience in FDA / USDA, regulatory compliance, vendor certification, supply chain performance, setting up quality systems, and compliance and issue resolution.
- Proven competencies in influencing others, change management, continuous improvement, analytical skills and maximizing relationships throughout the organization.
- BS in Food Science, Microbiology or related field, or a combination of QA experience and education required.
This position offers excellent benefits, including a pension and 401K match. Opportunity to be part of a growing company that is thriving in a highly competitive retail landscape. To discuss this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com