Are you a dedicated leader who enjoys developing innovative food products and rolling out traffic driving foodservice strategies? Our client, a well-established, fast growing retailer, is looking for a leader with a unique mix of Product Development, Marketing and Category Management experience who can drive growth by developing and implementing new food concepts and menus company-wide.
- 7 years’ experience with a range of experiences in Foodservice Category Management, New Product Development and Branded Food Concepts / QSR oversight. Development of marketing / promotional programs, product specification development, new product launch, and ensuring consistency across multiple locations. QSR, C-store, Specialty or Retail Grocery experience preferred.
- Ability to sell ideas and inspire others by communicating clear solutions and setting realistic expectations.
- Understanding of customer wants and needs and the ability to stay up to speed on changing demographics and trends.
- Ability to run store formats efficiently and clearly develop consistent processes.
- Will lead a team of 4 direct and 12 indirect (direct team management experience required).
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Quality, Retail Operations and Special Projects to recommend and test new concepts with ingredients, processes, equipment and vendors.
- Entrepreneurial person that can work in an evolving, growing company.
Exciting opportunity to utilize your creativity and leadership skills to drive the growth and influence the future direction of this growing company. Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package. To be considered, please submit your resume to Julie Curtis at email@example.com.