Fantastic opportunity for a detailed, problem solving Margin Analyst. In this role, you will work independently and collaborate with senior leadership in a privately held food manufacturing organization. You will work within a dynamic team providing recommendations and solutions directly to the COO and management to support revenue optimization. This organization offers a friendly work environment, people that like who they work for and what they do! High visibility role that offers excellent compensation, benefit and relocation package.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and develop a trusting relationship with cross-functional teams.
- Experience digging deep into the financials to find areas of improvement across operations, sales, and procurement. Provide concise reporting and clear written and verbal recommendations to help teams understand and solve problems.
- Must have strong knowledge of P&L / financial statements.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint and leading Ad Hoc projects.
- Minimum of 5 years working in CPG / Food Manufacturing environment. (Analyst / Manager of Margin, Revenue or Financial)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Finance, Management preferred.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Melissa Kern at email@example.com or 763-428-3888.