Would you love the opportunity to influence the HR direction of a company, have your voice heard, and truly be involved in all aspects of a well-known and growing food manufacturing business? Our client is looking for an outspoken Plant HR Manager with a continuous improvement mindset. The ideal person will enjoy rolling up their sleeves and being part of the happenings on the plant floor and is able to assert improvement strategies with upper management and drive change from the ground up.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Human Resources and leading a team of 7, this is a unique opportunity to partner with plant leadership to foster positive employee relations and manage strategic HR programs that drive business success.
Some qualifications include:
- Minimum 7 years Human Resources generalist experience.
- Experience partnering, coaching and developing leadership and high-performance work teams.
- Confidence and experience in handling employee relations situations for various levels.
- Previous experience in a plant manufacturing environment required.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish would be an asset in this role, but is not required.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Strong time management, prioritization and critical thinking / problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office suite of products; knowledge of Ulti-Pro and/or Kronos is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Willingness to continue education through certification (e.g. PHR) or degree program preferred.
This position will be instrumental in growing the HR department and moving the company forward as a whole. Person in role was promoted to Regional HR Manager. Based west of Minneapolis, offers relocation and bonus eligibility. If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.