This position is a work from home opportunity, and candidates must be able to commute to the Rogers, MN area a few times each month.
Are you looking for an administrative role that offers a collaborative culture and flexibility in an at-home office environment? Have you worked in positions within a Human Resources department doing HR or Staffing administration? Curtis Food Recruiters specializes in 100% retained searches in food and retail recruiting and is looking to add a recruiting coordinator to our team.
This position will be mainly responsible for database maintenance (data entry, HRIS maintenance, HRIS updates, downloading resumes, etc…) as well as other HR support projects including, references checks and candidate outreach.
- Self-starter that feels comfortable working independently in a home office.
- Must be poised and professional with the ability to reach out to potential candidates through phone, email, etc…
- Proficient in using MS Office and various other computer programs (requires excellent typing skills). Experience with Bullhorn or other ATS / CRM preferred.
- Must have office clerical experience; ideal candidate would have experience supporting a recruiting / HR function.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, learning quickly.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Would like someone that enjoys a variety of tasks but is content spending the majority of time doing data entry and research.
- Casual dress.
- Must be able to commute to the Rogers, MN area a few times each month.
- This role could be part-time or full-time depending on desired hours.
To be considered for this position, please send resume, cover letter containing reason for looking and desired pay and hours to email@example.com
Keywords: CRM Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Coordinator, Sales Assistant, HR Database Coordinator