We are looking for a Head of Quality Assurance, Food Safety & Sanitation at a thriving manufacturer of fresh, prepared foods in the New England area. With foods that are in high market demand, our client is experiencing tremendous growth and needs to add talented leadership to their Quality team. This company has a collaborative group of high-integrity decision makers!
Hard work, fast-pace, innovative and highly collaborative environment! This is a senior leadership role, reporting directly to the company President. If you think this might be an opportunity for you, please review below and see if this fits your background and what you’re looking for in your next role.
Strengths should include:
- A history of success with leading a food manufacturing FSQA team including; development of an integrated quality management system, oversight from supplier qualification through production to distribution, execute a strong document control system, and work closely with plant operations.
- Must have extensive knowledge of HACCP / Food Safety Plans, sanitation, plant auditing, quality systems, FDA, SQF (preferred) or BRC, and USDA.
- Multi-site experience preferred.
- Excellent communications, project management and leadership skills.
- Highly collaborative, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related scientific field.
- 15+ years of experience.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Lynn Ducharme at email@example.com.