Our client, a very fast-growing pioneer in the specialty beverage market has experienced tremendous success. They are now in need of a Director of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) to lead their supply and demand planning function, implement best-practice S&OP processes and manage overall product supply reliability.
This newly created, high visibility role will set the strategy and vision for S&OP. Collaborate with leaders across multiple groups including Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain. Direct all aspects of the S&OP process to drive best use of manufacturing resources to maximize profitability and deliver best in class customer service. No red tape! Fast pace! Innovative, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial company!
To be considered for this truly rare opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 10+ years’ experience in overall supply chain leadership within CPG (beverage preferred).
- Must have 3 years’ experience developing and leading S&OP processes.
- Strong forecasting and analytical skills.
- Highly entrepreneurial, “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- APICS or Lean Six Sigma cert a plus.
- Travel required: 20-30%.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation. To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume to Julie Curtis at email@example.com.