Director of Sales – Minneapolis, MN
Rare opportunity to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment with a “roll-up your sleeves” leadership style. Our client, an established food manufacturer, is looking for a dynamic sales leader to manage the team, drive sales and open new doors into retail grocery accounts.
Primary focus will be on building the sales division, developing client relationships and assisting in creating a successful sales strategy impacting the growth of the company. This position reports directly to the President, a focused, passionate and engaged leader. Great benefits and lots of room for advancement!
Some qualifications include:
- Must have 6+ years of proven sales management success with a food manufacturer, selling into national and regional grocery store chains. Produce category sales is a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing one or more of the following accounts: Target, Wal-Mart, Safeway or other large national accounts.
- Experience building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Evidence of developing and leading a sales team, refining processes, and getting results.
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships across the organization.
- Maintains a reputation for honesty, integrity, reliability and fairness.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- B.S. in Business or a related field required.
Competitive salary and bonus. If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this unique and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to Melissa Kern firstname.lastname@example.org