Do you want to work for a company that has a reputation as the leader in their field? In this role, you will have the opportunity to protect consumers and help to improve our global food supply. You will lead a team of sales people selling food safety inspection, training and testing services to food manufacturers, restaurants, chains, and grocery retailers across the country.
Looking for someone with experience selling value-added services into the food industry. This position offers an opportunity to be a part of a nimble environment that allows you to spend your time with customers, not running reports. Work from your home office when you are not meeting with customers, guide your team through strategic selling process and help them manage and close business.
Ideal candidate will be passionate about the food industry and have a strong understanding of value-added selling.
Some qualifications include:
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in service-based sales to food industry (food manufacturers / retailers / restaurants) with a track record of superior sales growth.
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing key national accounts.
- Must have strong prospecting skills to develop new relationships.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with decision makers (Director / VP level).
- Maintains a reputation for honesty, integrity, reliability and fairness.
- BS in Business or a related field required.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Must live near a major airport. 50% overnight travel on average. If interested, please email Julie Curtis at email@example.com