Great opportunity for results-driven pricing leader to execute a customer focused pricing strategy and incorporate omni channel with traditional brick and mortar. Looking for an innovative problem- solver to collaborate across merchandising, retail operations, marketing and finance. Be an influential leader who is able to tell a story through the data to change perspectives and inspire trust from all levels of the organization. Our client has a fun, hardworking, and growing environment. They are focus on investing in their people and stores for future growth!
This is a chance to be a part of re-positioning the brand for a leading, forward thinking, global retail organization. This highly visible role reports to the VP of Pricing & Promotions and will be responsible for leading a team to assess and enhance the pricing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of pricing experience, ideally in retail or grocery.
- Strong retail and category management background; able to provide insight from the customer’s perspective.
- 3 + years leadership experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with a foundation in retail.
- Experience in building cross-functional relationships; able to lead strategy execution across Merchandising, Store Operations, Finance, Operations Support, Merchandise Planning and Marketing.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to motivate teams and influence all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
Offers excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com.