We’re searching for a Chief Food Safety Quality Assurance Officer to lead the quality function for a high-profile restaurant chain that values trust, natural ingredients, and providing the best guest experience. Are you ready to put your experience to work for a well-loved brand and build a high functioning quality system for the entire organization?
Rare and extremely exciting opportunity to lead and integrate the entire QA function for both restaurant and manufacturing. This is a newly created role that will report to the CEO. The successful candidate will be a confident leader with a track record of superior hands-on accomplishments and a successful history of developing people and processes.
Some qualifications include:
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience leading high-performing food safety, QA and commercialization teams within a large food and restaurant manufacturing organization.
- Expertise in development and support of the quality team, experience in a broad hands-on quality and food safety role requiring both strategic vision and tactical project execution.
- Ability to utilize lean/six sigma continuous improvement tools to execute and measure a culture of world-class food safety, while partnering with organizational leaders across multiple functions, creating alignment and removing silos.
- Must have experience in FDA / UDSA, regulatory compliance, vendor certification, supply chain performance, quality management systems, compliance and issue resolution. Six Sigma Green Belt or higher certification and HACCP certification is preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc or B. Tech) in Food Technology, Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry or related field is required (or an equivalent amount of combined education and experience). Advanced degree is preferred.
Our client offers a broad role within a sustainably-focused culture, with a true commitment to quality. This role will shape the future of the department and the company. Ideally, this person will relocate for the role, but could be based remotely within an hour of a major airport. Generous compensation and benefits package! If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at email@example.com .