This position is a work from home opportunity, and candidates must be located within 1 hour of a major airport.
Our client, a trusted ingredients importer and distributor, is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. This role will call directly on food manufacturers and support their commitment to high quality, clean label and sustainable products.
Working with our client will allow you to be part of an entrepreneurial organization that is selling to a wide variety of food processors. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small team, no red tape, great product, and great compensation.
To be part of this successful, passionate company in a quickly growing market, you will need:
- 7+ years of sales experience in B2B sales environment calling on food companies; food ingredient sales is a must.
- Demonstrated success in developing and closing direct sales to new accounts.
- Prepare and present effective proposals for new customers.
- Understanding long sales cycles and working with customers to replace existing products.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Technical degree (food science, chemistry) is a plus.
- Role will be remote (must be within 1 hour of a major airport – Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, etc…).
- Must be willing to travel no less than 40%.
To discuss this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org