Would you love the opportunity to work for a top fresh food manufacturing company with an entrepreneurial environment? This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of a start-up plant within a larger growing organization; mentor a team, shape the culture and deliver exceptional value. Our client is a global, forward thinking fresh food manufacturer that will give you support and offer you the potential to grow your career.
This multi-faceted role will report directly to the Director of Operations and be responsible for production planning, inventory management and order fulfillment on site to ensure they maximize business efficiencies across the Supply Chain.
The ideal person will have:
- 7+ years of experience with raw materials planning, forecasting and inventory strategy.
- An abundance of energy with a high sense of urgency.
- Expertise around mentorship of a small team.
- Entrepreneurial person that can work in an evolving, growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, business or related field.
Great benefits and compensation package! To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Melissa Kern at 763-428-3888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client, an established bakery products manufacturer, is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join their team. We are looking for an analytical, collaborative, procurement professional to build strategic partnerships with food ingredient suppliers. Exceptional opportunity for an independent, self-starter to implement new processes, improve cost of goods and lay the foundation for growth!
This position will have significant impact creating strategic vendor partnerships, cost reduction initiatives, and sourcing raw materials. This role reports directly to the VP of Supply Chain and will be responsible for 1 direct report and working cross-functionally to drive and improve processes.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 7 -10 years’ experience in commodity purchasing, forecasting and inventory strategy.
- Experience developing processes and procedures to create efficiencies.
- Expertise with food ingredient sourcing, vendor negotiations, production planning, resolving issues, reduction of cost of goods, and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Production, IT and Finance.
- Knowledge in market analysis and monitoring of commodities to determine optimal timing for purchase.
- High sense of urgency, transparency and good problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is a rare opportunity with an excellent, strong organization. This is a high visibility role that offers career progression, and excellent benefits, relocation and compensation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at 763-428-1888 or email@example.com.
We may not have an opening listed that is a perfect fit for your food industry background. We do not post all of our openings and are continuously working with our Food, CPG and Supermarket clients on new and exciting jobs in your area of expertise. Please Submit Resume and we will contact when a great opportunity is available.