Looking for an engaging leader with significant experience in foodservice or retail grocery distribution. The COO will be responsible for developing the long-term vision and strategy, managing the P&L, leading change, communication and growth in all areas of the company. For the right person, this is an opportunity to run your own show and shape the vision, culture and direction of this well-established and successful organization.
Some qualifications include:
- Strong executive level leadership skills in operations, sales, merchandising or finance (preferably in a foodservice or retail grocery distribution environment) with proven success in growing sales, improving operational efficiencies, and leading change. 15+ years
- Proven track record of exceeding profit and sales objectives.
- Ability to think strategically and create a vision for growth; experience developing strategic plans.
- Solid financial acumen (P&L, costing, pricing, margin management).
- Experience building a highly engaged senior team. Possess inspirational leadership, experience motivating teams and shaping the culture
- A reputation for open communication and inclusiveness.
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead individuals and teams from both a financial as well as professional standpoint.
- Collaborative, but decisive; able to drive change.
- Can operate comfortably in a family-owned environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, master’s a plus.
Excellent compensation package, bonus, benefits, and relocation package. Great growth potential! If you would be interested in discussing this rare and highly rewarding opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at email@example.com.
Our client, a large publicly traded food manufacturer based in Minneapolis, MN is searching for a VP of Food Manufacturing. This critical position is responsible for leading the food processing operations of a nationwide network of 10+ manufacturing facilities. Reporting to the SVP of Operations & Supply Chain, this role will oversee and manage operations to maximize safety, product quality, customer service and efficiency. Well established company that offers open communication, innovative environment, diverse product mix and highly values integrity, quality and stewardship.
Keys to success in this role:
- Success in managing multiple food manufacturing operations; utilize strong analytical skills, data analysis and strategic planning to solve complex food manufacturing challenges.15+ years
- Ability to utilize technology to enhance the growth/performance of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial person able to drive strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization; passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Strong communicator able to present information to all levels of the company, solve complex problems, think independently and challenge the status quo as needed.
- Effective coaching, team-building and training skills.
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills.
- BS required; Business, Engineering, or Food Science preferred. FDA / USDA (preferred) experience required.
- Ability to travel 50%.
This is a highly visible and rewarding role that offers excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at Curtis Food Recruiters at 763-428-1888 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a very fast-growing pioneer in the specialty coffee and beverage market has experienced tremendous success. They are adding a VP of Operations to contribute to the efficiency of this fast paced beverage company. There is no red tape here! This is an innovative, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial company! This role has very high visibility, and it reports to a great SVP of Operations and a well-liked CEO. To be considered for this truly rare opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 15+ years of food manufacturing experience, with leadership experience across all operations (production, procurement, maintenance, warehouse). Private label experience preferred.
- Excellent collaborative and change management abilities.
- Extensive experience managing people and the desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
- Highly entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation. To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Our client, an entrepreneurial consumer healthcare start-up, headquartered in Little Chute, Wisconsin, is looking for an Operations Project Manager to get their already thriving business off the ground. Backed by an extremely successful sister company with excellent shared services, our client is ready to bring their passion for innovation to consumers by making wellness easier. Very high energy, fast paced environment with no red tape. Bring your ideas!
We will provide you with an environment where innovation is on the forefront. We have industry-leading talent and our team comes to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and wellness experience of millions of people. This role offers tremendous opportunity and runway.
To be considered for this truly rare opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 10+ years broad manufacturing leadership experience (engineering, planning, logistics, QA, employee/labor relations, co-manufacturing, regulatory).
- Experience managing contract manufacturers.
- Excellent operations project management skills with a track record of delivering results within the food and beverage industry, ideally within the nutrition/nutraceutical/health/wellness space.
- Degree in science, engineering, operations or related field.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org