Our client, a very fast-growing pioneer in the specialty coffee and beverage market has experienced tremendous success. They are adding a VP of Operations to contribute to the efficiency of this fast paced beverage company. There is no red tape here! This is an innovative, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial company! This role has very high visibility, and it reports to a great SVP of Operations and a well-liked CEO. To be considered for this truly rare opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 15+ years of food manufacturing experience, with leadership experience across all operations (production, procurement, maintenance, warehouse). Private label experience preferred.
- Excellent collaborative and change management abilities.
- Extensive experience managing people and the desire to be visible and involved on the floor.
- Highly entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation. To be considered for this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Our client, an entrepreneurial consumer healthcare start-up, headquartered in Little Chute, Wisconsin, is looking for an Operations Project Manager to get their already thriving business off the ground. Backed by an extremely successful sister company with excellent shared services, our client is ready to bring their passion for innovation to consumers by making wellness easier. Very high energy, fast paced environment with no red tape. Bring your ideas!
We will provide you with an environment where innovation is on the forefront. We have industry-leading talent and our team comes to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and wellness experience of millions of people. This role offers tremendous opportunity and runway.
To be considered for this truly rare opportunity, your strengths should include:
- 10+ years broad manufacturing leadership experience (engineering, planning, logistics, QA, employee/labor relations, co-manufacturing, regulatory).
- Experience managing contract manufacturers.
- Excellent operations project management skills with a track record of delivering results within the food and beverage industry, ideally within the nutrition/nutraceutical/health/wellness space.
- Degree in science, engineering, operations or related field.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org