Our client, a MN-based privately held food producer, is searching for a VP of Food Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations. They are a vertically integrated, growing, leader in their field. Reports directly to the CEO, an intelligent, analytical, and growth oriented individual.
This role will lead a team of 100 direct and indirect team members. Responsible for developing the strategic and tactical direction for the departments, establishing best practices and continuous improvement protocols, reinforcing a culture of safety, sustainability, and environmental protection. Offers an innovative, collaborative and highly entrepreneurial environment. They are dedicated to growth, business diversification and investing in the future.
Keys to success in this role:
- 15+ years success leading large cross functional teams within the food or agriculture industry including: food manufacturing / milling / feed operations, supply chain, procurement, and logistics.
- Excellent collaborative and change management abilities.
- An enthusiastic and strong communicator who is an independent thinker and drives strategic change and continuous improvement within an organization.
- Passion for implementing new processes and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
This is a rare opportunity with an organization that values their employees, is financially stable and cares about the all-natural products they put into the world. This is a high visibility role that offers excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package. Please contact Julie Curtis at Curtis Food Recruiters at 763-428-1888 email@example.com