Our client has an amazing culture and the opportunity to lead the category team working with natural and organic products. These products have consistent category growth, responsible business practices, and a passionate and receptive culture. Ideal candidate will have experience leading a team of category insights managers with success driving share of basket and shelf within key channels including, Grocery, Natural and Mass. This position offers tremendous growth potential.
Some qualifications include:
- Must have a track record of success and 10+ years experience in category management within consumer-packaged goods. (ideally multi-channel experience)
- Experience leading and developing a team of 4+.
- Create and implement high-impact, customer driven category plans.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across the organization including Trade, Sales and Finance.
- Responsible for development of future vision of the category, data spend and vendor negotiations.
- BS in Business or a related field required.
Excellent compensation and relocation package including lucrative bonus.
If you or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at (763) 428-1888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.