Your organization’s success depends on finding the right people to lead your team. We are a food manufacturing and grocery retail recruitment agency who brings you the people with the right experience, skills and vision to move your company forward from day one.
As a retained search firm focusing solely on food and retail, we help you find the most qualified individuals possible—even if they’re not currently on the job market. With our extensive network and constant commitment to expanding our talent pool, we bring you better access to more qualified candidates that other search firms simply can’t connect with.
- Fill your position faster.
- Find and place the best individual from an extensive pool of qualified candidates.
- Get guaranteed results. Our placements are always guaranteed.
- Connect with diverse leaders. Over 50% of our placements are women or ethnically diverse individuals.
Leveraging our deep knowledge of the food and retail industries along with our extensive network of candidates and connections, we develop your custom candidate pool by:
- Consulting with your hiring representatives
- Developing a thorough understanding of your business needs and culture
- Performing national candidate market analysis
- Showcasing your culture and expectations to potential candidates
- Qualifying candidates based on your expectations
We work closely with your team to select the right candidates for the interview stage. We make the interview process convenient and efficient by:
- Partnering with hiring representatives to select candidates for interviews
- Organizing and scheduling interviews at your convenience
- Preparing candidates by presenting a clear and compelling vision of your organization
- Debriefing with your hiring representatives and candidates
We ensure a timely and efficient hiring process by helping you develop the appropriate compensation package. Always working in your best interest, we help you hire your chosen candidate by:
- Consulting with your team to develop compensation package, relocation, and non-compete contracts
- Presenting comprehensive offer to the candidate
- Discussing resignation process and counteroffer situations, if necessary
- Advising candidate on opportunities and benefits of joining your team
- Finalizing acceptance of the offer
As your long-term talent partner, we stay involved well beyond the on-boarding process to ensure a smooth transition and continuing success throughout their employment. Our commitment to your success includes a guarantee on all placements. Our continued involvement includes:
- Participating in continued recruitment and candidate recognition prior to start date
- Following up with candidates and hiring representatives on a regular basis for the duration of their employment
- Evaluating the process with your hiring representatives and candidate
- Discussing opportunities for continued partnership