Are you a Product Developer that thrives on innovation, creativity and solving problems? Do you love creating new and innovative food products? Our Fortune 500 client offers a fast paced, inspiring, dynamic culture with a focus on innovation and people development, while meeting high performance expectations.
This role will create new and innovative food products from concept to commercialization. The ideal person will have a passion for food and experience working with R&D, Marketing and Operations to create signature item development. Reports to a thoughtful, engaging, high energy and creative Director of Product Development. This position will be responsible for creating and delivering break-through, innovative private label products across a variety of categories, with a focus on fresh and center store products. Significant influence with suppliers, merchandising, and marketing.
Some qualifications include:
- Ideal candidate will be a creative product developer / food scientist who understands how to execute the strategy across a large, matrixed environment.
- This role will be responsible for driving financial results by creating the signature items that our client is known for.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Product Development within a food manufacturing or grocery retail environment.
- Experience developing perishable / fresh products (prepared foods, bakery, deli, meat) a plus.
- Overall responsibility for product development, trend analysis, product validation, supplier relations, costing, and working closely with merchandising and marketing to ensure proper consumer promotion.
- Provide inspiration and education to internal and external teams.
- BS in Food Science or related field.
Rare opportunity to be part of bringing ideas to life in a leading Fortune 500 company. Generous compensation, bonus and relocation package. If you, or someone you know would be interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact Julie Curtis at 763-428-1888 or email@example.com.